Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cotton Candy

Just for fun times, party times or feeling feminine and girly times.
This elegant, one of a kind bracelet would be a fantastic addition to any royal jewellery collection. Wear it over satin opera gloves for a stylish look for an evening out or wear it next to your silky smooth skin for less formal occasions.

Can't find what your looking for? Remember I take custom orders and would LOVE to make something just for you. 
                                                                  http://www.etsy.com/listing/75095332/cotton-candy?ref=v1_other_1




1 comment:

  1. I love this one, heck I love them all! this is such a great site for mothers day gifts and birthdays for all the special ladies in my life. So glad you did the giveaway on Get off you butt and bake so that I could find your great product!

    ReplyDelete